We’ve worked with all types of families in Dallas to facilitate the bail bond process. After the initial shock of the arrest and then the bond hearing, you’re probably emotionally and mentally exhausted. That’s to be expected and quite usual. Let us help you through the bail bonds process with ease.
We’re a professional a bail bondsman company and we’ve seen many families experience what you are going through and know this is a rough time. All About Bail Bonds is here to help you now, during and after the bail process. We have many resources to help you after your trial and possible incarceration. It’s part of our commitment to the Dallas community to help members come out ready to move on. Here are some of the ways we are ready to help you as your Dallas bail bondsman.
Fast, Reliable Bail Bond
- 24/7 – We are always available, all day, all week. We don’t have ‘office hours’ because neither do you. Let’s get your loved one out as soon as possible.
- Large capacity – All About Bail Bonds has access to secure funds. We can help clients where other bail bondsman offices fail.
- Experts at the process – Our years of experience help you get your loved ones out fast. If you haven’t been through the bail bond process before, don’t worry. We’ll calmly walk you through all the steps, the paperwork and where to go.
- Lowest rates in the area – This is a challenging time and All About Bail Bonds wants to help make it easier on Dallas families. Our low bail rates are the start of you taking the smart and right steps in this journey.
- All types of crimes – Everyone deserves their time in court to plead their case. We help all types of crimes from felony, DUI, misdemeanor, traffic and non-arrest bail bonds.
Call All About Bail Bonds today to get the peace of mind and know this part of the process is taken care. We are the bail bond experts ready to help you now and after.
Bail in Dallas
Dallas, the third largest city in Texas after Houston and San Antonio, is known for many things including filling steak dinners, the JFK assassination and the State Fair of Texas. The State Fair has been held at the same park since 1886 and continues going strong. Bringing in $350 million to the city’s economy every year, the massive event includes everything a fair goer could want – rides, attractions and anything that can be fried. The most attended event though is the University of Texas vs University of Oklahoma game at the Cotton Bowl.